Regular hours: Wednesday to Saturday 12 to 6.
Dumbo 'First Thursdays' open until 8.
Check individual exhibition announcements for additional hours and events.
Safe-T-Gallery is nestled snuggly between the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges at 111 Front St. Gallery 214, in the DUMBO - Fulton Ferry section of Brooklyn.
very best way to get to Safe-T-Gallery is to walk across the Brooklyn
Bridge from downtown Manhattan.
Time: 20 to 30 minutes, depending on how many people ask you to take their picture.
The F, A, C , 2 & 3 trains all have stations within a short walk of Safe-T-Gallery.
F: York St. Station.
2. Turn right at the top of the stairs, and walk downhill along Jay St. for two blocks to Front St.
3. Cross Front and turn left, walk under the Manhattan Bridge. 111 Front St. is the big orange doorway, midblock after the bridge.
Time: 5 minutes.
A and C: High St./Brooklyn Bridge Station.
1. Use the exit at the rear of the train (from Manhattan), this will bring you to Cadman Plaza West, near Middagh St.
2. Cross Cadman Plaza West and take the pathway across the park to Washington St. (Cadman Plaza East.)
Turn left on Washington St. and walk 3 blocks downhill to Front St.
Time: 7 minutes.
Clark St Station.
2. Turn left on Henry St. and start to walk downhill towards the bridges.
Time: 10 minutes.
From Manhattan Via the Brooklyn Bridge
Manhattan via the Manhattan Bridge
Cross the bridge on the upper level and exit at the first Exit on the Right (Jay St.)
North and East
the Verazanno Bridge and Southern Brooklyln via the Brooklyn-Queens
Follow the BQE to Exit 28a - Cadman Plaza West.
There is some street parking available, but there are also many parking lots and garages. There is a parking garage in the gallery building - enter from Adams St. between Front and Water and take the elevator up to the second floor.
The entrance at 111 Front St. has a long flight of stairs, but the gallery is completely handicapped accessible from the entrance to the building around the corner at 55 Washington St. Take the long ramp up outside and take the elevators to the second floor from the lobby.